Laser S 600
Our latest 5 axis laser S 600 series machine was added to our family of lasers in 2020. The laser S series offers unparalleled agility without compromising product quality or efficiency. The laser S 600 utilizes a Z focus shifter and dual flexi-pulse sources; paired with a robotic 3R dynafix and macro pallet changing system we are able to provide 24/7 operating capabilities.
- Smartpatch innovation coupled with Laser S hardware capabilities pushes performance further allowing optimization of the best five-axis laser texturing solutions to meet all your laser texturing demands.
- Twin laser sources for unprecedented agility.
- High speed 3D scanning system
- Multi-process solution. Executing Laser Blasting, Laser Structuring, Laser Engraving, Laser Machining, Laser Texturing & Laser Marking all at full speed and on the same laser, accelerating productivity.
- Z focus shifter; the Z focus of the beam changing to match the contour of the mold without the machine axis actually moving. This reduces the number of machine positions to complete a project while increasing the patch size at the same time.
- Dual flexi-pulse sources; adds the ability to adjust the pulse duration from 4-200 microseconds. This allows for greater control of surface finish while minimizing burr or recast and reducing micro fracturing, which is ideal for medical and optical parts. Having dual sources allows us to switch between a 100-watt source and 30 watt source to achieve unprecedented surface finishes without compromising on time or quality.
Featuring an automated palletizing system allowing us to run/produce 24 hours in a day.
This machine has a 50 watt laser source that is ideal for laser texturing and engraving small consumer goods, small bottle molds, medical tools, and small automotive parts with high detail and precision. Maximum work piece is 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. Maximum weight is 330 lbs.
Laser series 1200 which is ideal for medium to large components, multi-cavity molds, automotive molds and much more.
- 100 watt source for faster material removal rates on large mold components.
- Maximum weight of 3,748 lbs and max workpiece is up to 60″ x 48″ x 36″ (depending on the application).
The laser series 1200 offers the unique ability to laser texture molds while still assembled.