St. Paul Engraving supports the consumer goods industry.
The consumer goods industry is a highly competitive market. In order to differentiate products from competitors, we provide our customers with the competitive edge needed to enhance the product’s functionality and personality. Utilizing our laser texturing, chemical texturing and engraving services St. Paul Engraving is able to provide unbeatable quality, service and the fastest turn around in the industry.
- Mold texturing for function and ascetics.
- Engraving of logos, cavity IDs & part details.
- Texturing and engraving for sonic weld and energy directors.
- Functional release patterns.
- Full customized pattern design and/or pattern matching capabilities.
- R&D for new designs and patterns.
- Ability to have multiple different textures on complex surfaces.
- Ensure a repeatable surface quality thanks to a fully digital process.
- Ability to render textures on the part or into the mold for review and approval.
the Office Supply Industry St. Paul Engraving has the experience and ability using 5 axis lasers to texture or engrave on a variety of materials and complex geometries. Texturing of a Mold for
the Hand Tools Industry St. Paul Engraving utilizes 5 axis lasers to apply custom textures to mold cavities for the hand tools industry.