St. Paul Engraving supports the automobile industry.
The automotive market’s demand for innovation, diversification & quality are continuously increasing and evolving. Utilizing our laser texturing, chemical texturing and engraving services St. Paul Engraving is able to provide unbeatable quality, service and the fastest turn around in the industry. SPE applies textures to a variety of different automotive parts including lens body molds for light diffusion and interior components for ascetics and function.
- Full customized pattern design and pattern matching capabilities.
- Mold texturing for function and ascetics.
- Engraving of logos, cavity IDs & part details.
- Texturing and engraving for sonic weld and energy directors.
- Functional release and light diffusion patterns.
- R&D for new designs and patterns.
- Ability to have multiple different textures on complex surfaces.
- Ensure a repeatable surface quality thanks to a fully digital process.
- Ability to render textures on the part or into the mold for review and approval.
for the Molding Industry St. Paul Engraving utilizes 5 axis lasers to apply custom patterns to mold cavities in a variety of sizes. Texturing for
Light Diffusion St. Paul Engraving applies texture to lens body molds for automobile parts (i.e. headlights/taillights, etc.) helping to increase directional light diffusion. Engraving of
Embossing and Debossing Dies St. Paul Engraving utilizes 5 axis lasers to laser engrave embossing and debossing dies. The use of 5 axis lasers allows for limitless possibilities.