St. Paul Engraving supports the medical industry.
The medical industry’s demand for innovation & quality are continuously increasing and evolving; utilizing the latest 5 axis laser technology, we are able to exceed project expectations while drastically reducing lead time. We apply textures to enhances both functionality and effectiveness of the product. As an industry leader, we are continuously expanding our capabilities to meet the demands of this rapidly changing industry.
- Texturing and engraving of titanium implants to aid in osseointegration.
- Functional release patterns for silicone molded parts.
- Mold texturing for function and ascetics.
- Texturing and engraving for sonic weld and energy directors.
- R&D for new designs and patterns.
- Ability to create light-reflecting and capturing patterns.
- Ability to have multiple different textures on complex surfaces.
- Ensure a repeatable surface quality thanks to a fully digital process.
- Ability to render textures on the part or into the mold for review and approval.